I learned a lot yesterday at our Seattle Transit meet-up. Highlights of the night:
- Bill LaBorde (who is really cool, btw) giving an awesome briefing of Sound Transit happenings.
- Frank from Orphan Road getting cornered by Ben in the January out-doors at the 47th Parallel.
- The Fish Tacos at CC Ale house.
- Learning that having a kid might be a lot of work.
- We decided that the Blue Scholar’s “Joe Metro” is Seattle Transit’s official theme song.
Next one will be in a month, hope to see you there!
Update here’s the video for “Joe Metro”