- Sound Transit is gearing up to accept bids for East Link’s downtown Bellevue tunnel. (PSBJ)
- The final Move Seattle levy proposal is out, 3% larger than originally proposed due to rising tax proceeds. Lots of protected bike lanes, neighborhood greenways, funding for Graham St and Mt Baker improvements, and also some notable deletions, such as Yesler trolley wire. (The C is for Crank)
- File under things never to do: a man evading his fare on North Sounder tried to escape by pulling the emergency brake. (Seattle Times, $)
- The Transit App now supports Everett Transit (The Urbanist).
- The FEIS for a potential NBA/NHL arena was released yesterday. Watch the the soundbite version (KING-5), or read it in all it’s 1,600 page glory. (DPD)
- Even Houston, TX is now considering a freeway removal project. (CityLab)
- More of this, please: a Republican lawmaker from Virginia will stage a ride-a-long on the DC Metro to protest proposed federal funding cuts. (The Hill)
- What to expect from Olympia’s special session: a long, sleepy wait. (TCC Blog)
- Mayor Murray announced yesterday an intent to expand Pronto Cycleshare “citywide”. While I applaud greater access, let’s hope that the fundamental station density that makes bikeshare work is not forgotten along the way. (Seattle Bike Blog.)
This is an open thread.