If you lose interest in STB when you get out of town, you might have missed some pretty good stuff the last couple of weeks:
- Tim McCall asked fellow Shoreline residents to get involved in a 185th St station area planning process that may go seriously awry.
- Dan Ryan summarized recent changes to Sound Transit’s Long Range Plan.
- Brent criticized the $3 Regional Reduced Fare Permit application fee.
- I took a look at all the recent Deep Bore Tunnel troubles and decided that nothing much has actually changed.
- Congestion tolling downtown is a great idea that will hopefully one day get the consideration it deserves.
- Wes Mills argues for all-night transit.
- A preview of 2015.
- A 2015 preview focusing just on Community Transit.
- Reviews of 2014: Our most active posts, good things that happened, and some specific successes for Seattle Subway.
- If you had OneBusAway troubles in December,
they should be fixed today, but this is why.
- Zach linked to all the other transit news here and here.