If you wandered out of town, and somehow didn’t remember to check your main source for Seattle area transit news and advocacy, here are some highlights of what you missed:
- King County is revising the Metro service allocation guidelines.
- Frank reported on ST3 study results for Link to Tacoma.
- Details on Move Seattle’s RapidRide+. Is Madison BRT one of them?
- I-732, the carbon tax initiative, had some bad news.
- Zach cried out for a better bus and rail options to Spokane.
- The streetcar will be peak-only this quarter.
- A preview of 2016.
- Top STB posts of 2015.
- A review of Community Transit’s 2015.